Saturday, April 14, 2007

A good customer care experience


Because I have ranted a few times recently about poor customer care it is wonderful to be able to redress the balance and highlight a positive experience.

I recently had occasion to be in contact with an NHS organisation regarding some money I was owed.

I received a wonderful response from two very helpful members of staff on the telephone who genuinely seemed to understand that I was their customer.

  • They made me feel special
  • They were professional and efficient without being patronising
  • They made me want to tell other people how good they are

I maintain it is simply about individuals at the front line that make it a good or bad experience for the customer. It has nothing whatsoever to do with managers or management systems.

Thanks and I repeat once more my oldest and most frequent rant .... more power to front line staff.

1 comment:

hotmail customer Service number said...

Nice Blog , thanks for sharing the information