Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tom Peters in UK

I have been alerted to a new Tom Peters Company Website for the UK element of Tom’s business. This is the link: http://www.tompeters.co.uk/index.htm

I am a long time admirer (about 28 years) of the work of Tom Peters and I had the pleasure of meeting the Tom in person a couple of years ago on one of his all day seminars in London.

I advocate Tom’s ideas in business.


I don’t agree with everything Tom says but most of his teaching is based on cutting out complex (crap) processes, simplicity, common sense and trust in front line staff. I therefore find myself in support of most of what he says and writes.

If you ever get the chance to see Tom speak it is an opportunity not to miss.

Take a look around Tom Peters UK site. I know they are keen to have feedback about it – you can give your feedback to them by e mail
team@tompeters.co.uk

No comments: