Sunday, July 30, 2006

Virtual Substitutes

We have started looking forward to our holiday from 15th August for a week in Malta

Following our house move and in anticipation of our forthcoming wedding, Annie and I will be hoping to find some time to relax and maybe even catch up on all that reading we want to do!!

While I am away two or three of my friends from America will be posting their own slant on things on Simplicity Blog and it is an exciting experiment for me. More to follow in due course!

It will be fascinating to see what sort of response there is to an alternative author on Simplicity Blog and I hope there will be some interesting and hopefully inter-active discussions!

Annie and I were talking the other day and wondering how long we can resist the temptation to find a computer in Malta so that we can check our Inboxes!!!

No comments: