Saturday, July 29, 2006

Moving house stress - what stress?

They say moving house is one of the most stressful things we do in our lives.

We are moving house next Saturday– 5th August so I will probably find it a bit tricky to be too prolific in my postings for the next week or so.

If there is stress we find it can be eased if we find time every day to have a laugh, make sure we keep stocked up with tea and coffee and know when to stop.

We made a great start today clearing the garage, the sun lounge and half the lounge – not a bad start and better than we had anticipated.

Annie is going to post ‘photo progress’ of our move on Simplicity Gallery.

Only 7 days to go and we will keep you up-to-date on the Gallery in the next few days as we head to D-Day next Saturday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving is something most of us can relate to. After our last move two years ago I told my wife that the next time there was a move, it would be ME in the box being moved, not our stuff.

I used to try to use the one year rule--anthing I had not used or looked at (for files) in one year went to the trash. Amazing how much junk was cleared out of my life that way.

moving quotes said...

I don't care of what others say, I personal find moving house as existing experience, yes it can be stressful but the feeling of a change is fantastic.

moving company said...

I also feels that moving house is a stressful job but if its dome with the help of professional movers its a great experience also.

Unknown said...

Moving can be stressful but there are many ways to avoid them. Just like when my wife and I moved to our new house last summer. We had contacted these Denver local movers to transfer all our stuff. With their help, all the worry and stress had been lifted up our shoulders. What I personally like about the Denver moving service is their affordable rates and their after-move cleaning service.

So for me, moving house need not be stressful at all.

apartment movers chicago said...

Nice article, great!I like it, thanks for sharing it with us. its worth reading!