Monday, May 15, 2006

Tom Peters - 'Finding !nspiration'

On Wednesday 17th May I am going to the Hilton London Metropole to see Tom Peters Master class “Finding !nspiration”

Tom is speaking in the ‘all day’ seminar made up of 4 sessions each of about 90 minutes. This is an event I have been looking forward to immensely and I know I will learn a lot.

The first book that Tom Peters wrote in the early 1980’s was In Search of Excellence, which became a management classic – the best selling management book ever. I first read that book in 1983 and it inspired the ambition inside me to write my own book, which happened with the publication of Simplicity is the Key in 2005.

I am honoured that Tom has corresponded with me personally a few times in the last year or so and I hope to meet him briefly on Wednesday.

I will report of the event later this week and I just know it will be brilliant!

Who knows? – maybe even a photo of the great man!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Have a great day Trevor...good to see you back online! Regards to Annie.

Cheers,

Brian and Judy

Anonymous said...

Thats great Trevor! Have a good day!
We will be waiting for a post from you regarding your experience ;)