Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Simplicity - a definition

The following quote was given to me yesterday by my good friend Roger (Rocky) Noe from Kentucky, USA. You can read more about Rocky here http://www.rattle-the-cage.com/rtc/Bios/Roger-Noe.html

"Simplicity is the sign of true greatness and meekness is the sign of true strength."

I am not sure where he found that or if it was his original but thank you anyway Rocky much appreciated

This prompted me to search for other definitions of Simplicity - here are my top 3:

  • Clarity of expression
  • Absence of affectation or pretense
  • Austerity in embellishment

Any other offers?

2 comments:

Pepsicology said...

Common sense?

Trevor Gay said...

I agree Omara ......Although a friend of mine does say that 'good sense' is not 'common' :-)