Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Days

We have been really busy for the last couple of weeks and I have been a bit slow at posting new Simplicity thoughts.

Yesterday Annie and I were in London running another Trust Me I’m a Patient workshop at a major health care conference at the Queen Elizabeth Second Conference Centre in Westminster (see pictures above) and that also meant a lot of preparation.


As a result Simplicity Blog has not had the regular care and attention in the last ten days that I normally like to give it!!

Next week I hope to be back to something resembling normality - whatever 'normality' means anymore.

To add to the pace of things my daughter Nadine is getting married tomorrow to Laurie, her partner in love and life so Annie and I are traveling to Devon this afternoon for another significant event.

I hope to publish some wedding photos on Simplicity Blog next week.

After the birth to Nadine of my first grandson Sebastian in April her wedding is yet another reminder that Nadine is only ‘my little girl’ in my head!!!!!

Have a great weekend and always keep it simple.

No comments: