Monday, October 10, 2005

Football is not a matter of life and death - it is far more important than that!

Before I start getting complaints my Blog is turning into a Football (Soccer) Blog let me say it is only temporary – I promise!!!

What with a visit to the Theatre of Dreams and then England qualifying for the World Cup it is a bit like buses – you wait for ages to see one and then two come along at the same time.

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow – but hey – it is good fun to have a little light relief anyway surely

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our local gridiron heroes, the Lions, beat a respectable opponent 35 to 17 yesterdday. This is surely the first sign of the apocalypse. Be on the lookout for other signs of the imminent end of the world!

Trevor Gay said...

Good luck with yourm team

Keep me up to date Mike