Wednesday, June 01, 2011

School of Couriosity!

Take a look at the new School of Curiosity Blog of my friend and Social Entrepreneur Malcolm McClean.


Malcolm makes things happen rather than waiting for things to come his way.


He has loads of creative ideas about work and innovation and all are rooted in common sense, pragmatism and simplicity.


I have a feeling Malcolm’s new blog will be as successful as his Bearhunt project and his Its a Goal project

Watch out for Malcolm’s name and get in touch with him if you want to change things and be part of projects aimed at improving people’s lives.


Good luck Malcolm and keep rattling cages!

9 comments:

J.KANNAN said...

I have gone through "School of curisity" and found to be quite interesting and posted two comments. Thank you for the link Trevor

JK

Rocky said...

cool site. thanks for the link

Trevor Gay said...

Thanks JK and Rocky - hope you are both well. Malcolm is a brilliant creative thinker.

JOHN O'LEARY said...

Hey Trevor — A belated Happy Birthday! I don't have a clue how old you are, but I'll just assume you're 30-something. (The "something" can be ANY digit of course.)

Trevor said...

Thanks John - you are right I can confirm officially I am definitely over 30 my friend :-)

jawwad karim said...

The thoughtful post about the demise of traditional leadership has really got be thinking. I remember back then when I read a blog of Hammad Siddiqui,

(http://hammadsiddiquiblog.com/anthony-robbins%E2%80%99-elements-of-leadership-and-peak-performance/)

in which he spoke about the key characteristics of a leader, it created a similar enlightening moment for me

Scott Peters said...

Trevor,

My second book is out and viral. The 12th Disciple! A have a character named Trevor in the book (one of the Disciples) named after YOU. You are an inspiration to many...keep blogging my friend.

Not one curse word in this book either!!!!!

Very different format too.

Trevor Gay said...

Thank you Scott - you are far too kind Sir - stay well and keep writing.

Arisa Miyahara said...

Thanks for sharring