Friday, August 31, 2007

Well done STAGECOACH!


Some feedback about the complaint I made earlier this week about the inconsiderate bus driver.

The company, STAGECOACH, replied to my e-mail very promptly and assured me as follows:

‘The driver on this occasion has fallen below the standard expected by us and will be made aware of his errors …… Please accept my apologies for the distress caused by the inconsiderate actions of this driver.’

I am a big critic of organisations that don’t listen to customer feedback or organisations that argue the toss about whether the customer is actually right or not.

So from me it’s a case of 'hats off' and genuine congratulations to STAGECOACH for believing me dealing with my complaint so well and so quickly.

If only all organisations were like that I would never have the need to rant about customer care on my Blog.

THERE IS HOPE!!

No comments: