Thursday, May 06, 2010

Note to all MP's - WE are your employer

So here we are at the General Election.

I'm not as pessimistic as some about the future in Britain. I remain optimistic about my country despite right wing media doom spreaders. Armageddon is not round the corner in Britain.

I’m not complacent but equally I’m not panicking either.

The recession has hit me pretty hard. But then I look at many parts of the world and realise I’m still a multi-billionaire compared with millions of people in the world who may not even eat today.

I think we need to get real sometimes.

Politicians are servants of the people not the other way round. So if the population of Britain vote in such a way that there is no overall majorly for one party then the message from us is work together.

I don’t want to hear pathetic dogma like ‘Party principles don’t allow me to work this party or the other.’ That applies to all of them by the way!

Democracy means WE are in charge not the politicians and democracy also means Britain must be governed with a ‘people focus’ not a ‘party/dogma focus’

I will be voting Labour and of course I accept the overall majority will win the day.

No comments: