Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Race for Life

This is Annie, her daughter and her pal 2006

On Wednesday 20th June my darling wife Annie will be running the 5 km 'Race for Life' in Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham for the third successive year.

'Race for Life' is an all women’s race dedicated to raising money for Cancer research.

Each year in the Birmingham event alone over 2000 women take part.

This is a fabulous charity and if any Simplicity Blog readers feel inclined you can sponsor Annie - and thereby Cancer Research - by going to this page to make a pledge.
You can also click on the icon in the right side panel 'Just Giving Sponsor Me' panel to go to the sponsorship page.

I am aware we are all constantly asked to give to good causes and I hope you don't mind me plugging this brilliant charity on my Blog.

No comments: