Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blog Technology Update - Still no pictures

I have just sent my 9th e-mail to Blogger Support but still I can't post photos.

So far the only reply I have had was about five days ago - a standard reply that referred me to 'known issues' and various group discussions about Blog problems. I found no one with the same problem.

Not very good customer care in my opinion.


I am a determined sort of person and I do not like to give up on these things. I am re-sending my e mail every day at least once. I figure they will eventually get fed up with me and take the trouble to reply. If not I will keep on trying. I like Blogger as a provider so I don’t want this to become a battle.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. It is my #1 source for soccer(sic) info. (That says how little I expose myself to soccer :-) )

Please send me the new URL when you move your blog. That _is_ the best solution for the level of customer service you seem to be getting. I am also hoping you add an RSS feed. (I hope my email (ramacd@nbnet.nb.ca) comes through this gate.)

Trevor Gay said...

Thanks Randy – glad to provide anything you want on soccer – it is one of my passions – particularly anything to do with my team Manchester United.

I am not an IT Guru as you will realise but someone is helping me set up RSS so watch this space.

Good to hear from you – do you visit Simplicity Blog regularly?

Peng Hui Lee said...

You can upload pictures directly to blogger from Picasa (which I did yesterday to my blog, www.midessexray.com, after having installed it.

Trevor Gay said...

Thanks Peng - I have tried Picassa already and have the same problem. It is very frustrating - I have jsut e mailed for the 10th time to Blogger support - I refuse to give up .... he says unconvincingly ....

Good to see another healthcare colleague with a Blog. Keep in touch - how are things in your Trust?

Peregrinating Penguin said...

My Trust is currently "in turnaround". Interesting times.

Trevor Gay said...

Goodluck with that - maybe you need Gerry Robinson :-)