Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Global Village

I am hoping that my ‘Friend of Simplicity’ series of interviews is being well received by regular and new readers.

I've lined up quite a few of my friends from various parts of the world and will be publishing interviews with them over the next few weeks.

It's amazing for me – being of a certain age – that I have so many people around the world who I call friends. I think I now have more friends that I have never met than those I have met.

In the immortal words of Bob Dylan – 'The times they are a changing’

We all must make up our minds if the age of digital communication is a good or bad thing. For me there simply is no argument.

I think it is wonderful.

The world is now a small village and I think it is fantastic.

Thank you to all my friends who have agreed to be the subject of an interview – I value it greatly.

No comments: