Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A request from Dan Ward

This morning I received an e mail from Dan Ward a 'virtual' colleague in America with whom I have recently started communicating about our shared interest in simplicity. I hope regular visitors to Simplicity Blog will vote for Dan's proposal. Here is what Dan wrote:

'Good morning & happy new year!

I hope you and your family had a great holiday season - and I look forward to much expansion of Simplicity in 2006!

I was wondering if you might be willing to invite your blog readers to check out/vote for the Simplicity Cycle proposal I wrote for ChangeThis.com

http://www.changethis.com/proposals/592

At the moment,I'm a somewhat distant second place, so I'm beating the bushes for others who believe simplicity is the key... Cheers! - Dan'

5 comments:

Rocky said...

Done

Anonymous said...

Done!

Trevor Gay said...

Thanks on behalf of Dan to you two folks - I am sure Dan appreciates it!

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Trevor - Does Dan blog? I couldn't find a link for him.

I'm voting for him now, I'd just like to learn more about this friend of yours. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to everyone who voted - and big thanks to Trevor for helping to spread the word!

I don't have a blog per se, but I am the Editor in Chief of a webzine at www.RogueProjectLeader.com, and I've got a few books for sale at www.lulu.com/RoguePress, for anyone who wants to read more...

Thanks again!