Monday, March 01, 2010

Back and rarin' to go ....

We have moved house and we’re finally beginning to settle into the new place. It’s great to be back online properly.

British Telecom (BT) delivered their promise early and we were re-connected to the internet on Thursday – a great case of ‘under promise over deliver’ if you ask me. Whether or not it’s a marketing ploy doesn’t matter – it was a good service so thanks BT. Since Thursday I’ve been catching up on emails and generally getting my work sorted whilst settling into our new environment.

The move itself was a stressful few days – they tell me moving house is one of the most stressful things we do in our lives. This is our third house move in four years and I would endorse that view. It was however a positive stress in that it was another adventure in our lives.

It feels like things are getting back to something like normal and I’m raring to go with Simplicity Blog. I’m looking forward to our second international Simplicity chat this coming Sunday 7th March.

Thanks as always for you’re your continued support to my Blog and it’s great to be back.


2 comments:

Marilyn Jess said...

The international(key word) Simplicity chat. How awesome is that? Looking forward to it!

Trevor Gay said...

Will be great Marilyn - thanks for creating the original idea!