Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Two dogs and a man - Good to be back!!

Supporter Number One - Bertie - The Ahhhh factor dog!

Supporter Number Two - Rusty - known by his friends as 'The Boss!'

Annie - The star of tonights Race!

After what has been probably the busiest three weeks of my career it is wonderful to be relaxing at home today with my fabulous wife Annie.

At last I’m able to start to catch up on Simplicity Blogging. Apologies for infrequent postings in the last three weeks – I’ve missed the discussions - but I’m back and raring to go!

As I write this on an overcast wet Wednesday morning (England is still wonderful in spite of the weather) in Shakespeare’s County, there is about 8 hours to go before Annie runs the 5k ‘Race for Life’ for the fourth consecutive year


No pressure of course but it’s not too late to sponsor Annie’s fund raising efforts for Cancer by clicking here.

Our two dogs Rusty and Bertie and me will be providing moral support this evening (complete with umbrella) at Coombe Abbey near Coventry ....

So best of luck darling – hope the sun shines!

No comments: